Designers who purchase Lexington Home Brands (Lexington Casegoods, Lexington Upholstery, Tommy Bahama Home, Tommy Bahama Outdoor Living, Artistica, Barclay Butera, and Sligh) through International Design Source (IDS). Both new or existing trade customers are eligible!
Earn a free* all-inclusive trip to the Caribbean with other interior design industry professionals when you purchase $22,000 of Lexington Home Brands (LHB) through IDS.
The spectacular 5 star MAJESTIC MIRAGE PUNTA CANA in the Dominican Republic!
(Labor Day Weekend)
- Wednesday, August 28 -- Sunday, September 1, 2019, OR
- Thursday, August 29 -- Monday, September 2, 2019
Reward yourself on purchases you will already be making, enjoy some R&R with friends, family, and fellow designers, AND earn multiple CEUs while on vacation!
- Vacation in the Caribbean for free* when you earn 1100 points through IDS' exclusive LHB rewards program.
- Designers who earn between 1 and 1099 point(s) can vacation at the all-inclusive resort for a subsidized ticket price.
- Designers who earn 1100 points earn a free* all-inclusive resort stay!
- Earn 1101+ points and use the additional points towards a second ticket, room upgrades and/or additional airfare credit!
- Points will accrue on all LHB orders placed through IDS from September 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019.
- Designers earn 1 point for every $20 in LHB purchased through IDS.
- Flat-rate airfare credit of $300 included when you earn 1100 points.
- Extended trip dates available for additional cost.
- CEUs, networking opportunities with industry professionals, and other design-related events to be announced.
- Have questions? Contact Nicole Sadez Bobek at 239-449-3264 or email@example.com.
*The Fine Print
- All orders must be paid-in-full by June 30, 2019.
- Orders are non-cancelable and non-transferable.
- Promotion is not eligible on previous Lexington orders.
- Not redeemable for cash value.
- 1100 points earns base-rate resort stay. Upgrades are available for an additional cost through Dream Vacations.
- Other restrictions may apply.